background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year... too many resolutions

Well, it's a new year and I have decided that I have too many resolutions already. One being that I will blog once a week. I haven't blogged in over two years and have no followers so there really isn't any point in it, but I'm going to do it.

So today I will put my resolutions out on the world wide web for all to see. Maybe that way I will be guilted into keeping them.

1. Finish old projects
I have begun finishing Katie and Kooper's quilts that have sat in my sewing room half finished for months
I have started on Kooper's headboard and will have both of them up by this weekend.

2. Clean house
nuff said

3. Cook dinner when ever possible
I cooked last night, but it was disgusting so no one ate LOL

4. Shower before getting in my bed every night.
I am a morning shower person, but just recently the thought of getting in my newly cleaned sheets dirty grossed me out.

5. Bathe my kids before putting them in bed every night
See above

6. BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET
I have started a super strict budget for the new year. I am already feeling restricted and depressed. BUT, there is no reason for me to spend the amount of money that I do.

I also want to update this ugly blog that I paid $80 + dollars for, but I'm on a budget.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm going to run on the elliptical and eat right.

Back to finishing Katie and Kooper's quilts

2 comments:

  1. I am a loyal blog stocker!!!

    Can't wait to see your final finished projects.....I kind of have an idea of how many unfinished projects you have!!! lol YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to look at blogs to i'm adding yours to my friend list on my blog. keep posting!

    ReplyDelete