background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What to Do With My Time...

So, most of you know that I sew children's clothing on the side. But, as I often do... I am tired of it. This happens frequently. It all started with bows, then clothes, now quilts - which I'm tired of.

But I'm bored! I have always fantasized about cooking for a living. I can hear the collective laugh from everyone, but seriously!

There used to be a lady in town that made frozen meals and delivered them to people. Well, technically she didn't make frozen meals... she made meals and froze them. Then sold them to others to cook. She isn't here anymore and I thought maybe I should take that up...

OR, what about a hot lunch thing. Making and delivering lunch like a meal truck of sorts?

OR, selling cookies or fudge or something on ETSY? Look at these nougats... Aren't they pretty?
(Borrowed Pic from etsy.com)

And What About this fudge... I made some pretty cute fudges this year...

Borrowed Pic from etsy.com


I'd really like to try something like this... what are your thoughts? Anyone have any advise?

1 comment:

  1. I think doing the hot meals is a great idea. My granny used to work at a beauty shop and they had a lady that would come in once a week (usually Thursdays) and deliver to them a hot homecooked meal that would be pre-ordered. They were wonderful. I'm sure you would do great.

    ReplyDelete